The Digital Innovation Hub > EDIH-Bretagne
EDIH-Bretagne is the “European Hub” for the Brittany region to boost digital innovation. Biotech Santé Bretagne is one of the 9 founding partners of this tool, which aims to stimulate and support companies and the ecosystem by rethinking their organization, economic model, tools, and methods, and by placing the customer and human at the heart of this digital transformation.
EDIH-Bretagne is a concentration of the best regional services to accelerate the digitalization of the Breton economy!
This new regional platform aims to contribute to economic growth and the prosperity of companies in the Brittany region (SMEs, mid-sized companies, OSPs) working in strong industrial sectors present in the region: Health, Maritime, Agriculture/Agri-food, Digital, Industry.
Designed as a platform for the digitalization of businesses and local communities, the platform offers a transformation journey and lists over 70 dedicated services: diagnostics, training, solution experimentation, consulting, and financing support…
The service offered by EDIH Bretagne is based on regional excellence in digital technology (Artificial Intelligence, infrastructure and networks, high-performance computing, data, photonics…) and a highly dynamic cyber community.
Focus on the multi-service access platform DigiSanté
Biotech Santé Bretagne coordinates the DigiSanté platform, along with three affiliated partners (CoWork’HIT, GCS HUGO, and Kereval), which offer a range of services for SMEs, mid-sized companies in the health sector, and public health establishments.
A comprehensive service offering:
- Understanding the challenge of interoperability and existing standards [service operated by Kereval]
- Compliance with the French health information systems interoperability framework (CI-SIS) [service operated by Kereval]
- Selection, provision, and processing of health data for your health R&D project [service operated by GCS HUGO]
- Testing algorithms for digital medical devices [service operated by GCS HUGO]
- Digital development and manufacturing of technical aids and technological assistance for people with disabilities [service operated by CoWork’HIT]
- Digital accessibility: Support in defining a CDC for the development of a co-built web platform with users (professionals / people with disabilities) and web access audit [service operated by Cowork’HIT]
- Specific and accessible developments around digital assistants
💡 Questions about EDIH or the service offering of the DigiSanté platform? Contact:
Adeline Jacob, European project manager [email@example.com] or Guirec Hillion, medical technology project manager [firstname.lastname@example.org]